Friday, January 8, 2010

Well, Trying Again.

Every year, we resolve to do better, to make better choices, to gain more control in one area or another.

I hope to get this blog up and running again. It's been a while. The Lord has been doing many things in my heart and my life and I have been through a season that required me to "Be Still".

As I attempt again to renew this blog, my goals are the same but at a different capacity. My desire is to inspire women to love the Lord with all their hearts, minds and souls, to love their husbands and their children, to be managers (keepers, guardians, busy) at home, to be ministers in their own Jerusalem.

My hope is to update this blog at least once a week. I hope that you will be patient with me as I openly admit that this blog is not my life, my highest priority or my reason for living. I do not have time every day to write, update and make progress reports. I have observed blogs that add new things four or more times a day. I don't have that kind of time. I am at a different place in my life.

So, tomorrow, I hope to have this blog up and running again.

Thanks for sticking with me!
Elizabeth

No comments: