Monday, August 25, 2008

Hey, Hey, Janet Faye!

Here is Evie pulling your name, Janet Faye, out of the cup. You're the winner! Please contact me with your mailing address and we will ship your coiled basket full of goodies to your door (or post office box).



Thanks to all of you who entered to win. I had a lot of fun with this and will be doing a drawing approximately once a month. To answer some of your questions, this basket is a coiled basket. I used a stripped fabric, wrapped around a cotton clothesline type of rope and stitched it on my 30+ year old sewing machine. The braided rug idea might work, but it would probably be a much more time consuming, finger puncturing process. If it works, let me know.



Take care,

Elizabeth

2 comments:

janetfaye said...

Evie thank you :)

This was a fun morning surprise!

janetfaye said...

The pretty basket full of great products arrived!!

Thank you very much :)