Friday, July 18, 2008

For The Love of COLOR!!!

I have two more shawls ready and as you can see they are full of color and texture. This one in reds, yellows and oranges measures approximately 76" long by 15" wide. It is sooooo soft. I can provide you with a close up of the different yarns, if you would like to see it. This one will sell for $26.
This slip on closed shawl is full of vibrant colors, amazing textures and is also so soft. With the fringe running down the front, this one is suited for the young woman in your life. This one is available for $22. This one measures approximately 17" from top to bottom. At the neck it is approximately 8". At the base, it is 24".
I will leave these here on my website for a couple of days, then if no one buys them, I will be adding them to my Etsy store.
By the way, did I mention how cozy and fun these are? They are great for cuddling up at home or looking great as an accessory. Have you ever gone to church on Sunday morning in your pretty summer dress only to find the air conditioning is on so high you freeze? Well, these will solve that dilemma.
I hope you have a great day in the Lord,
Elizabeth

No comments: