Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Just Wanted You to Know


Isn't this little guy a cutie? I mean, have you ever seen a cuter wooden pull ducky?
This little guy is currently available at our Etsy shop. Now, I am not trying to be a cheesy over-the-top sales gal, but who wouldn't want one of these little fella's for that special little one in their life? Did you know that Christmas is just around the corner and there are only a limited number of these duckies? Once they are gone, they are gone. So, just to let you know, you can link directly to our Etsy shop on the right side of this blog, or better yet, here is the link for you:
Now, I know his picture is already on the side bar, but today is "Little Yellow Ducky Day". Sure it is. It is. I just know it is.
So, in that ongoing effort to not be the cheesy-over-the-top-sales-gal, I'll not beg you to go check it out. Oh, and that price you see over there? It includes shipping. Yes, I am serious. It really does. You couldn't do that well at Wally-World. No, you couldn't.
So, whatchyagonnadonow? *subliminalmessage....gototheetsyshop....gototheetsyshop....gototheestsyshop*
Have a great day,
Elizabeth

No comments: