Thursday, June 12, 2008

Errands Galore

So, this morning I will be off and running with thanks and the help of my dad. He decided to take me on these errands today so that I wouldn't have to drive handsome hubby to work to keep the truck.

Yes, we are a one-vehicle family. When our last car died, we decided that it was much more economical to have only the truck with one payment, one insurance, and one tank to fill. So, where do we put all of those girls? In the back. Yep, I said in the back. I mean, why live on curvey mountain roads if you can't ride in the back?

We hope to save up for a better family vehicle, but right now we don't want to rush into something and add to our list of bills. We are waiting for the Lord to provide just the right vehicle at just the right time.

One of my stops today will be to turn in the girls test scores and my letter of intent to homeschool again this fall. I realize that we just finished school, but I am already looking forward with eager anticipation to this next year. My oldest beautiful daughter will be finishing up school and my youngest will be starting. Isn't that a hoot?

I hope you all have a wonderful day and that you see the many blessings that surround you as you live for Him today!

Elizabeth

No comments: