Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sew Beautiful!

Here are my two daughters, oldest and youngest enjoying my mother's flower beds. My mom has the prettiest flower beds around and they are a joy to see.



So, I guess you're wondering why I posted this as "sew" beautiful? I wanted to show off one of my latest endeavors.






I have posted these adorable Fourth of July Hair Accessories in my Etsy Shop. You can see them at this link www.sewelizabethplumley.etsy.com I'll even make you a deal! If you buy all ten that I have listed there and let me know that you found them here at this webblog, I'll ship them to you for free. WOW! What a deal! You can't really refuse that, can you?

I hope you all have a wonderful day, keep your eyes on your Savior and Lord and continue in His grace,

Elizabeth

No comments: