Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Beginnings

It's been a long hot week already around here. We struggled for the first few days until we could get our air conditioning up and running again. It took calling a local company to get it started, but we were so thankful to feel that cool air.

My older girls are at camp this week. I am praying that this will be a time of renewal and dedication to Jesus Christ. My desire for this home is to be a "Place of Grace". The Lord has certainly given me a vision for that and I am waiting for Him to work in each heart around here in His own way and His own time.

I was finally able to post a few things on etsy today. You can see my newest items by checking out http://www.sewelizabethplumley.etsy.com/. I hope you will see something there that you like. I hope to be adding a few more things over the next few weeks.

The Lord is really teaching me about faith, about trusting in Him no matter how the circumstances may appear. So, before I rest my weary body this evening, I intend to offer up that sacrifice of praise for all that He is doing in my life. Will you join me?

Elizabeth

No comments: